Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FEWLESS FAMILY PICTURES

 Emma Fewless

 Esther Fewless and Grand Daughter

 George Fewless, Roy, Glen and Esther Fewless
 
 The Fewless Family Home

There are many family photographs in my collection. I would like these to be available to family members who share our common ancestry. Some photos are not named as they may still be living persons. None are dated. I do not know the photographers who recorded them. They must be placed on this site as jpg files, from my computer. I have had good luck printing them out with a good printer and good paper, and hope relatives will also. Please try to navigate this site, as there are many useful bits of information under the Labels of old posts, and also in the Pages.

Written information is the copyright © of Ruth Zachary. Photographers of images are unknown but belong to members of the Fewless Family and their relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment